Re: FIPS gives memory alloaction-troubles upron write

Mike, 2001-Aug-04 09:00 -0700:
> On Sat, Aug 04, 2001 at 03:00:21PM +0200, A. Demarteau (linux rules!) wrote:
> > Is there a fix and/or are there any other good working tools (dos-tools
> > preferable) to do this short of backing up all data and so on.
> > thanx
>
> When I partitioned my drive, I used PartitionMagic. Great program, if you can
> get ahold of a copy. However, I don't know if it will read linux partitions
> properly, so it will only work if you don't have linux on the machine yet.
>

> Mike

   I've used PartitionMagic to create and adjust ext2 and swap
   partitions without a problem.

   I don't know of any other SAFE way to adjust a DOS or Windows
   partition to make room for, and create a Linux partition.

   jc

--

Jeff Coppock		Nortel Networks
Systems Engineer	http://nortelnetworks.com