Re: FIPS gives memory alloaction-troubles upron write

On Sat, Aug 04, 2001 at 03:00:21PM +0200, A. Demarteau (linux rules!) wrote:
> Is there a fix and/or are there any other good working tools (dos-tools
> preferable) to do this short of backing up all data and so on.
> thanx

When I partitioned my drive, I used PartitionMagic. Great program, if you can
get ahold of a copy. However, I don't know if it will read linux partitions
properly, so it will only work if you don't have linux on the machine yet.

Watch your mouth, kid, or you'll find yourself floating home.
		-- Han Solo