Re: batch browsing

Since you seem to have gotten a reply to your question, I feel compelled
to ask about something else you mentioned in passing in your post...

On Tue, Jul 03, 2001 at 05:58:56PM -0700, Tony Godshall wrote:
> What has this to do with laptops?  Well, I have more time to
> read when I'm on the bus on the way to work (I bicycle home
> but I feel bicycling to work would be rude to my coworkers
> since we don't have a shower at the office).

Umm, if you take the bus to work in the morning and bike home in the
afternoon, how does your bike make it back to the office so you can take
it home the following day?  :-)

Walt