Re: DLink 713 router/firewall/WAP

I did something like that once and it was working 100%.
I created a box w/ 4 nics (one Wireless) and didn't really subnet
anything, it was my single router point for all three networks and
my gateway.

That was... interesting to set up.  But I wanted to try this
DL-713 to try and limit the number of computers I had running in
one room (loud!).

But now the WAP won't talk to anyone.  I'm not sure where the
problem is.  I can't get any windows boxes to install the PCMCIA
cards correctly and I (recently) blew out my pcmcia configs on my
notebook.  Dumb.  When it rains, it pours.