Re: Laptop suggestions

I'll totally echo support for the IBM 600x, mine has a little over 20
days uptime right now, running 2.4.4 everything works perfectly for me,
i even had the built in winmodem working, but havent bothered in awhile
with it. I also have an IBM t20, which works wonder with linux/*BSD i
would usggest staying away from the 3com cards if you get an IBM, get
the intel built in ethernet instead, but other than that, they rock. I
also have an Acer extensa 367, its an older laptop, but it works
flawlessly under linux/*BSD. only gripe i have with acers and anything
other than IBM's is that touchpad crap. I have gotten so used to my
three button thinkpad with the button mouse thingie...i cant go
back...anyway. IBM is good, acer is good too. --gabe