Re: kitchen

On Fri, May 25, 2001 at 12:22:28PM -0700, Adam Shand wrote:
> > [apt_preferences(5) stuff]
> this is really cool.  guess it's been a while since i read the apt man
> page!

 It's not mentioned in the apt man page, and there is no reference to
apt_preference in them :(.  I only found it because I was looking at the BTS
page for apt for another thing, and I saw a bug about apt_prefereces not
being referenced.  So, I thought, "Oooh secret documentation, cool :)".

> i've wanted this for so .... long ...

 I hadn't really thought about it, since I'm relatively new to Debian (about
a year), and I've been busy with school during term.  I was pretty
happy to discover that feature, though :)

--
#define X(x,y) x##y