Re: Toshiba Laptop

Contrary to popular belief, the different
distributions of Linux do not vary in hardware support
(at least not as far as I've seen).

That said, the act of hardware configuration may be
different under Debian.  Before you switch, you may
want to note all of your hardware settings.  Then they
will be easy to reproduce under Debian.

Dhruva