Re: apm with kernel 2.4.3

I have experienced the spewing sheets part before.
What I believe is happening is that the printer
receives the postscript commands instead of the
(does Epson use ) PCL(?) commands.  Because
Linux/Unix traditionally only includes line feeds
at the end of the line, the text quickly runs off
the edge of the page.  Not sure how to fix, though...
sorry.

Quick suggestion: use apsfilter

	--xsdg
/ Hildebrant's Principle:  If you don't know where  \
\      you are going, any road will get you there.  /
/    http://xsdg.hypermart.net|xsdg@softhome.net    \