Re: Suspend to disk partition on ThinkPad T20

On Tue, Mar 13, 2001 at 04:22:18PM +0100, Russell Coker wrote:
> Making a DOS partition is a problem as I don't have Windows installed and it
> seems that there is no DOS software to setup such a partition.

 Who needs DOS?

yeti:~$ grep mkdosfs /pub/debian/Contents-i386
sbin/mkdosfs                              otherosfs/dosfstools
usr/share/doc/dosfstools/README.mkdosfs   otherosfs/dosfstools
usr/share/man/man8/mkdosfs.8.gz           otherosfs/dosfstools
usr/share/man/pl/man8/mkdosfs.8.gz        doc/manpages-pl

 happy hacking :)

--
#define X(x,y) x##y