From: Craige McWhirter craigem@BabcockBrown.com
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 10:46:22 +1100
To: wshui@mail.com, slug@slug.org.au, debian-laptop@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: [SLUG] Dell Laptop with Potato

Bill, I got one these for work yesterday and now have a happy Debian system. The only issue I know of and haven't tried to get working yet is that Potato does not have support for the audio chipset - Maestro 3 - and a few months ago on a previous model I could not get sound working. I'm kinda hoping this has changed, I'll find out soon enough.

http://www.mail2web.com/ .