Re: Runing cardctl from a normal account

Thanks very much Steve. The quotes worked fine thankyou!

I plan to add the commands as aliases to my .bash_profile now so I can
turn on/off networking without removing the PC card.

alias netdown='su - root -c "cardctl eject"'
alias netup='su - root -c "cardctl insert"'

Simon

--
Simon Rowe
email:  sjrowe@ewor.co.uk