Re: PCMCIA support for Debian install

I recently did something similar to this, although I used a network
install instead of a CDROM. I downloaded the rescue disk, the kernel
disk, and all 4 driver disks from here: (6 disks isn't too bad)
ftp://ftp.debian.org/pub/mirrors/debian/dists/potato/main/disks-i386/2.2.20.0.1-2000-12-03/images-1.44/

After that I was able to install Base and everything else through my
PCMCIA network card. I believe something similar should work for the
CDROM.

Hope that helps,
Damon

++ 08/03/01 20:20 -0500 - Paul Johnston: