Re: Back to Windows?? (fini.)

> I don't think this thread will end without it being killed off, it's
> based too much on peoples definition of the social issues involved
> rather than the localised issue of the software IMHO.

I've privately offered this fellow my consulting services rates.  I will
not be replying to him further in public and in private it's all business.

If anyone feels inclined to help him get Java and a webserver rolling
out here in the open, fine.  I'm still not sure he actually has a LAPTOP -
the subject of this list.

But stick to the technical details; there is no "one true way" and anybody
who claims there is, has their head in the sand so far that this list cannot
help them.

* Heather Stern * star@ many places...