pcmcia card activation
- To: "'Debian-Laptop \(E-mail\)" <email@example.com>
- Subject: pcmcia card activation
- From: Jan van Veldhuizen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 14:09:37 +0100
- Message-id: <C17994D4FFAED21186E4204C4F4F50203A7617@SERVER1>
I am really a stupid newbie!!
Now I've read that my xircom card is supported by pcmcia-cs, whatever that
But my installation notes from Debian do not tell me exactly what to do.
Perhaps it does, but I can't find it.
Which file must I edit, or what is the name of the configuration tool that I
can use to tell Linux which card I have, what the IP-number should be,
Jan van Veldhuizen
* E-Mail: email@example.com OnTarget b.v.
* Tel. : +31 (0)294 - 25 66 66 Kasteel Nederhorst
* Fax : +31 (0)294 -25 77 33 Postbus 125
* WWW : http://www.ontarget.nl 1394 ZJ Nederhorst den Berg
The wireless telegraph is not difficult to understand. The ordinary
telegraph is like a very long cat. You pull the tail in New York, and it
meows in Los Angeles. The wireless is the same, only without the cat.