Re: freeze after suspend on Inspiron 3500, potato/2.2.17

Thanks, Jeffery.  I've tried this (i.e. CONFIG_APM=y and everything
else under APM off) with the same problem of freezing up when I try to
resume.  At least with this config I don't go into suspend after a
period of inactivity.

Can anyone suggest whether the problem is likely to be solved by going
to a 2.2.18 kernel (I'm using 2.2.17)? Or is the difference more
likely to be due to the difference in platform (I'm on an Inspiron
3500.)

Thanks,

Will

--