Re: Lilo dualboot and Slink
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Lilo dualboot and Slink
- From: Jon Busey <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2001 11:50:17 -0500
- Message-id: <E14PoqH-0001ty-00@duronbox>
- In-reply-to: Your message of "Mon, 05 Feb 2001 16:13:45 +0100." <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com>
>You must declare the number of the partition.
>Ex : /dev/hda1
No, you must write, on a line by itself:
somewhere above the two entries. Run 'lilo -v', and if typing in : 'win'
or whatever you have it mapped to when it boots up still doesn't work, send the output. Or just read the lilo-howto and figure things out.