experience with GERICOM

Hi folks,
	I'm about to buy a new laptop and I've found here a company called
GERICOM, I think they're originaly from germany but they're selling in whole
europe.

	My q. is whether any of You has any experience with their laptops,
eps. with "weeboy" model, which seems to be quite good and not that expensive
(in comparsion to thinkpads for ex.), I'm still student and therefore quite
constrained with money, anyway I've requested them to provide me with detail
hw info but experience from public is always welcome...

thanx a lot,

martin

"Only dead fish swims with a stream"
gpg_key_fingerprint: 2CC0 4AF6 92DA 5CBF 5F09  7BCB 6202 7024 6E06 0223
home_page: http://home.zcu.cz/~mman