Re: Hello all

Well, that didn't do it, nothing else is trying to use those ports.
Any other suggestions?

The linksys card you have is ment to be one of the best pcmcia cards you
can get (in respect to linux).  And the error you are getting leads me to
concluding that you actually have a IRQ/IO problem.  Before you play with
the card type "cat /proc/ioports" and "cat /proc/interupts".  Find out
what devices have already taken your resources.  Is there anything at
0x300 or 0x340 already?  IF there is then this is the problem.  To fix the
problem you need to edit /etc/pcmcia/pcmcia.con (if I remember) and tell
the drivers to steer clean of using this resource and to find something