RE: screen get blue/green at startup sometimes instead of displaying

> I can confirm that the exact same thing happens on my Toshiba
> Tecra 720CDT with
> about the same frequency.  Hopefully someone will know how to correct it.

I felt lonely, I am not anymore!

As it is easily reproducible (appears every 10 reboots) I could set up a
debug mode if I knew what to do :))
I do not even know where the problem comes from. Probably X, but...

So if anybody knows how to set such a mode, I am willing to help to tracj
down the bug. Should I contact somebody for that? Perhaps cross post to
Xpert list a www.xfree.org?

Jerome