Re: screen get blue/green at startup sometimes instead of displaying

I can confirm that the exact same thing happens on my Toshiba Tecra 720CDT with
about the same frequency.  Hopefully someone will know how to correct it.

--
Tom Hoover N5NTM <tom@hisword.net> - http://www.hisword.net/tom
    - checkout HisWord(tm) Palmtop Bible at the above URL -