Re: Sony PCG-C1VN PictureBook, ATI Rage Mobility

i believe its supported on xf4.01
What you can try whch is painful but gets results
is installd redhat have it confiure your monitor well
(which it will do)
then keep the /etc and look it as a guide to how to to set
up your screen

i like debian a lot

but RH has a smoother install
but it hides what it does to much.