Toshiba 470CDT Laptop Install of Slink Problem

I know this has been asked time and time again, but after a few hours of searching I still can't find the answers, just the questions:

When installing I get the immediate introductory screen. I press enter. There are two loading messages followed by fourteen periods. Then the ^&%^ thing reboots and starts again from the beginning.

The answers I've found say to use the Tecra images. I have tried the Tecra images, but I still get exactly the same results: Recursive rebooting.

I've found about three other messages from people saying that the Tecra images didn't help, but I've never been able to find an answer.

Help?  Please?

David Goen
St. Louis