Re: Ethernet Card --> that works ?

On Mon, Jul 24, 2000 at 10:36:15AM -0700, Jens Helweg wrote:

> ... recommend a card that works for sure and is not too expensive ?
> I think I am willing
> to buy another networkcard...
>
> Thx.
>
> Jens

Mine is D-Link 660CT. Works fine with Linus 2.2.13 and pcmcia 3.0.10.
I recompiled the source package from Slink ( needed some tweak ).
I use Potato now (mostly), but do not upgrade PCMCIA to avoid breaking it.

My PCMCIA socket is a Texas Instruments ( on Compaq Presario 1610 ).
Check out yours. It could be not a problem of card, but of PCMCIA socket
(unless you have PCMCIA cards that work ).

--
FB