Re: Lilo on dell 7500

Cathy Cramer wrote:

> One tiny flame....don't assume just because someone has installed Debian and
> Lilo that they have access to the documentation and man pages. ;-)

Does anyone actually not have access to the INTERNET?? The documentation
exists there as well. The point to my "tiny flame" is that fooling
around with LILO can be dangerous. There are many things you can do with
it and lots of them are fairly simple, but it pays to know what you are
doing. Taking random advice (including mine) from people on a mailing
list is not the way you should be doing this. I stand by what I said:
Read the documentation.

--Greg