Re: Which version of Debian should I use?

Bart-Jan Vrielink (bartjan@vrielink.net):

> I'm running Potato on my laptop from the moment I had my laptop (or more
> accurate, when I've found a working HD for it..), 6 months ago. Installed
> >from Slink and then kept regulary updating it with the latest Potato.
> I don't think it's less stable than Slink, but it is much more up-to-date
> and has lots of new packages to chooce from.

Thanks to you and all the others who replied to my question. I'll order
Potato immediately. Updating the xfree-packages from slink would have
been an option, too, but since Potato is more up-to-date and not less
stable, I'll go for Potato.

--
-- Brothaus-Homepage: http://brothaus.home.pages.de --
--- Infos, MP3s und Pics über von und mit der Band ---