Re: Hewlett Packard Omnibook 4150B

On Mon, 10 Jan 2000 juni@programmer.net wrote:

> I wonder if anyone has info on the ATI Rage Mobility AGP
> chipset which is used in these laptops. When I use
> any ATI server I do get a picture but it is sort
> of split and blinking. Sadly HP decided to use
> ATI instead of neomagic (which has drivers that work) in
> these new laptops.

XFree86 3.3.6 was announced today on freshmeat and slashdot, and claims
included support of ATI Rage 128 and ATI Rage Mobility.

Cheers,
Hamish

| David Harvey (Hamish)            | Email: David.Harvey@bristol.ac.uk |
| PhD Student                      |   Tel: +44 (117) 928 9768         |
| Water Management Research Centre |   Fax: +44 (117) 928 9770         |
| Department of Civil Engineering  |                                   |
| University of Bristol            |  http://eis.bris.ac.uk/~cedph     |