Re: eth0(pcmcia) network not starting up at bootup.

pcmcia service should be start from /etc/init.d/pcmcia and you should have
rc?.d linked accordingly.

Chanop
On Tue, Jan 04, 2000 at 11:57:36PM -0500, Chris Hoover wrote:
> What rc file should be incharge of calling the /etc/pcmcia stuff?

| Chanop Silpa-Anan                 <Chanop.Silpa-Anan@syseng.anu.edu.au>     |
| Australian National University                                              |
| visit my web site                                                           |
| http://hilbert.anu.edu.au/~chanop/                                          |
|           Debian GNU Hurd           ICQ uin 11366301                        |