How to find pcmcia module options?

Hi,

Where can you find out what module options are available for a
particular pcmcia module?

I have a pcmcia ethernet card which uses the pcnet_cs module.  It has
both a coaxial cable connector and a twisted pair connector.  I can
get it to work fine with the coaxial connector, but with the twisted
pair it does not seem to be working.  (I think it has worked in the
past though, but I am not sure.)  I am wondering whether perhaps I
need to set an option telling it to use twisted pair, but I can't find
anything which tells me about possible module options.

Can anyone point me to the documentation?

Thanks,

Mark.

--