Re: NeoMagix256ZX support in potato?

On Tue, 28 Nov 2000, Timothy H. Keitt wrote:

> Never mind.  It works.  (Select nm2200 in XF86Setup.)
>
> T.

Speaking of the 256ZX, has anybody had any success using the neomagic
driver in X 4.0.1?  I have not been able to get 4.0.1 to start
consistently.  Every third or fourth time I run startx, the display is
corrupted.  I've gone back to X 3.3.6 for the time being, but would
like to know if anyone is getting better results with 4.0.1.

- Steve Anderson