Re: Trident 9525DVD

Thanks for your answers. The problem has been solved in a - well,
uncommon method.
I sent the Lifebook back because it was causing trouble with X and
PCMCIA-stuff.
Now I am thinking about ordering a Dell Inspiron 3800. It seems to be
a nice machine but the german Dell-page is somewhat stupid. They are
offering a free 64MB upgrade of RAM, but if I choose _not_ to get an
additional 64MB the price _increases_ by more than $150. Also
shipping is pretty expensive (about $50).
Phil