Alsa patch for A20p

On Sat, Nov 25, 2000 at 10:06:43PM -0800 or thereabouts, Michael Perry wrote:
> There is a patch available that works on this problem which should still be
> highlighted on the alsa pages.  You may want to search on linuxcare.  With
> the patch applied most A20 models have sound return after a
> suspend/hibernation event.

Perhaps you could point me to the patch you're talking about.  I was
only able to find the following on Linuxcare:
The sound card should start working again after reloading the drivers
by running 'rmmod snd-card-cs461x && insmod snd-card-cs461x' as root.

Unfortunately, this doesn't work for me.  Thanks for you help.

--
Guy Davis		http://enigma.fdns.net/
77A5 C242 60C8 1B57 8A87  682B 240B 490E B17C 87AF