Re: sound question

>    Now if I can just figure out how to automatically unload it when it's
> not needed...

i don't think you need to... try lsmod and check if it says "(autoclean)"
in the last clumn - at least all the modules that are loaded automatically
on my computer get cleaned up automatically when they're not used.

heby

Christoph Hebeisen                                        Graduate Student
Department of Physics                                           cth@sfu.ca
Simon Fraser University
Burnaby, BC V5A 1S6                                  Phone +1 604 291-5924
Canada                                               Fax   +1 604 291-3592