Re: Can't boot into Linux after Install

Frederik Scholaert <Frederik.Scholaert@rug.ac.be> writes:

> Unfortunately, hitting ctrl-c or whatever key-combination doesn't work
> either, no reaction at all, so i have to do a hard reset!
>
> I see no way out of my problem, anybody ideas?

Try reinstalling, and don't install the pcmcia-cs package.  If you're using the
"application groups" install method (I don't know what it's really called, but
it something like that -- it's the option that's not "select individual
packages"), then don't select the Laptop task, since that will include
pcmcia-cs.

Hubert