Re: How to install debian package on Redhat Linux.

thank you all for the response!
Now I know there are blackbox, fvwm2, sawfish, and I found a super small one flwm.
Most of them are only in Debian package, which need dpkg to install. I hesitate to
reinstall everything from my debian CD.

Is there a way to install them in to my exsting Redhat box. I just uninstalled
GNome and enlightment. I am using fvwm2 now. but I want to try flwm.

thank you
Ben