Installing Debain on an PCMCIA drive?

Hi!

I helping a friend to install Debian on an Omnibook 600C. The problem is
that it dosen't have a disk drive nither a CDROM and the disk is a PCMCIA.

What I want to knew is how I do to install and prepare disk at a mount point
for example /mnt/install. Can I take for example base.tar.gz and untar it to
/mnt/install or how do I do. And after that how do I to write a MBR to that
disk and make shure that it vill boot when I put it in the Omnibook. The
Omnibook boots on the PCMCIA disk. My gool is to install base and modules so
I can do the rest of the installation from there.

/Mathias

Mathias Wiklander      Frontpartner AB
Chalottenbergsvägen 6  070 931 24 08 -o)
441 43  ALINGSÅS       0322 934 00   /\\
mathias.wiklander@frontpartner.com  _\_v