(Fwd) Re: Dell Latitude LX

Jim -

Check out www.dell.com

You should be able to find all you need at their site.
There should be a service tag code and/or a express service code #
some where on the machine.  On my Inspirion 7500. they are located on
 the bottom of the box. I have seen them on the backs & bottoms of
Dell's desktop/towers.  Enter that # into the appropriate box on the
service page & you should get all the info that you need.

Jay