JP Morgan do not know how to run mail servers

Could whoever runs this list please unsubscribe all users from jpmorgan.  I
have sent a message to the out_of_office_agent@jpmorgan.com address and the
postmaster address from that domain asking them to fix their auto-reply
program.  They have ignored my request and keep sending me those stupid
messages.

For the benefit of the people at JP Morgan, this is what you are doing wrong:
1)  You are sending automated responses to mailing list email.  This is wrong
and is trivial to prevent.  All good auto-responders have this as a default.
2)  You do not read postmaster email.  Reading postmaster email should be a
requirement.  Maybe the maps people should send mail to postmaster at each
domain and allow us to block domains that don't check their postmaster
account.  The postmaster account is the primary notification of broken email
systems.  Also postmaster is often used to report security problems (NB any
domain which doesn't read their postmaster email probably has security holes).
3)  You repeatedly send out auto-reply messages.  If I cared about whether
Jonathan Kent read my messages then I would only need to be informed of his
holiday once, not every time I send a message.

Russell Coker