Re: pcmcia custom installation

On Tue, Aug 29, 2000 at 01:49:40PM -0700, Sean 'Shaleh' Perry wrote:

> On 29-Aug-2000 Gary Hennigan wrote:
> > I've got a newer PCMCIA card that's not supported under potato (pcmcia
> > 3.1.8). It is supported under a later release of PCMCIA though. Is

Note that the latest version in unstable is 3.1.19 iirc.  You might also
want the latest (matching) pcmcia-cs package.  Even if you don't have
unstable you could apt-get the source for pcmcia-cs and compile it (apt-get
source --build pcmcia-cs).

--
Pat Mahoney	<pat7@gmx.net>

"We waste so many moments standing on convention"
                -- Nick Hexum