Re: 2.4.0 test 7 has pcmcia problem

On Mon, 28 Aug 2000, Heather wrote:
>I just had a machine try this sometime this weekend, so I figured I'd note,
>it appears that 2.4.0 test 7 has "unresolved symbols in pcnet_cs".  Yep,

Kernels up to 2.4.0-test4 worked fine on my Thinkpad.  Test5 broke the Intel
PCMCIA controller support and this hasn't yet been fixed as of test7.

The only benefit in kernels later than test4 according to my tests is
for software RAID which you probably don't use on your laptop anyway...

--
My current location - X marks the spot.