2.4.0 test 7 has pcmcia problem

I just had a machine try this sometime this weekend, so I figured I'd note,
it appears that 2.4.0 test 7 has "unresolved symbols in pcnet_cs".  Yep,
even the latest card services won't help if the kernel module won't load.
What I can't readily tell, is if it's related to my compile, since the
system in question is a Pentium MMX, and my other systems are either not
laptops, or busy in their own projects.  Maybe it works correctly for other
processor levels and nobody caught it yet?

So, I was wondering if anyone else has been trying the 2.4.0 tests and
whether you've had successes or failures.

* Heather * star@ many places...