slink to potato apt-get ftp upg. PCMCIA problem

Hello,

I just did an apt get upgrade from 2.1r4 to 2.2.  It worked quite well.. except that my xircom Ethernet does not work.  The card initializes and I have routes but I get an operation not authorized when I ping anything except loopback.  I read and followed the upgrade directions.. any suggestions?  The directions were great except they didn't mention anything about pcmcia.. I got the 2.2.17 pcmcia modules and kernel etc..  The strange thing is that the 2.0.38 kernel works fine..

TIA

acs

Aaron C. Springer
aaron.springer@pss.boeing.com