Re: pcmcia ethernet configuration scripts

On Mon, 14 Aug 2000, Cody Koeninger <cody@spaceship.com> wrote:

[...]

> the network starts correctly. However, this doesn't occur
> automatically at boot time. I'm trying to find out what script is
> supposed to call /etc/pcmcia/network at boot time . . .

When the PCMCIA 'cardmgr' daemon starts up, it will detect already
present cards, and initialize them. Then it will run the networking
script for you.

This should be the '/etc/init.d/pcmcia' script, and the stuff it does.

        Daniel

--
Details on the earthquake that killed hundreds -- after the game.
        -- News announcer during ABC TV Monday Night Football broadcast,