Re: pcmcia ethernet configuration scripts

/etc/pcmcia/network.opts is configured correctly, and if i run

/etc/pcmcia/network start eth0

the network starts correctly.  However, this
doesn't occur automatically at boot time.  I'm trying to find out what
script is  supposed to call /etc/pcmcia/network at boot time . . .  it
can't happen in the ?usual? /etc/init.d/networking or network , because
pcmcia isnt started yet.

recent version of woody running on a toshiba portege 3015, for what it
matters . . . any help or pointers to appropriate documentation
appreciated.