pcmcia ethernet configuration scripts

The network interface parameters are in /etc/pcmcia/network.opts, and
the script /etc/pcmcia/network reads it and executes ifconfig and
route.  They are here instead of a regular bootup script in
/etc/init.d because they get configured not just at bootup, but
whenever you insert the PCMCIA Ethernet card.

--
Neil L. Roeth