Linksys PCMLM56 not working?

Some time back there was someone on this list that had a Linksys PCMLM56
card (combo 10/100 Ethernet and 56k modem) that they were having troubles
with.  I have that same card, and am wondering if anyone has figured out how
to get it working under woody.  When I was still running slink it worked
just fine, but after upgrading to woody the modem part stopped.  Near as I
can tell the serial port portion of the card is just not being recognized.

I'm currently using kernel 2.2.16, pcmcia-cs 3.1.14-1 (freshly compiled just
a few hours ago).  Fortunately at this point in time use of the modem is not
too terribly important, but I'd like to get it working for whenever I do
need it.
--
Mike Werner  KA8YSD           |  "Where do you want to go today?"
                              |  "As far from Redmond as possible!"
'91 GS500E                    |
Morgantown WV                 |  Only dead fish go with the flow.