Re: Dell/3Com 10/100 Base-TX pcmcia network card

I have a bunch of those cards, it is a 3com 10/100 cardbus ethernet card.
The card is a 3c575 with A Dell label.  It should work fine with frozen
with no different options from your other card.

What are the symptoms when you plug it in.  What type of laptop do you
have, keep in mind this is a card bus card and if your machine is 3 or
more years old it likely won't recognize the card (the machine will act as
if nothing was inserted, no noises or anything).

Send the syslog output from when you insert the card.