hello

Hi
	my name is Tomas (as if you couldnt tell).  Ive been using SuSE Linux for about 6 months, and decided Id give debian a shot.  Ive basically got everything going on it, but I still have a couple of problems.  well one really.  Im having trouble connecting over my network at school.  I cant use the network at all actually.  the error I get is that operation not permitted on sending, but i seem to be recieving just fine.  anyone else seen this problem?

tomasg