Re: Low memory install on an IBM Thinkpad 700

Since the debian bootdisks are SYSLINUX disks, just mount them (MSDOS
FAT12 filesystem), take the kernel out of the tecra bootdisk and copy it
over the kernel in the lowmem bootdisk.

This is how a friend of mine which installed 2.0 did on his tp700.
Regards
raph