Re: Problems installing potato via PCMCIA network

I just downloaded the new Potato disk images yesterday.  They are dated
05/05/2000.  Has anyone used them?  I'll go on and make disks and
reinstall my laptop today and let you all know how it goes.  However, if
someone can spare me the trouble please do so.  Has the problem been
posted to the boot-disk list?  Is there an entry in the bugs database?