Re: Problems installing potato via PCMCIA network

> Daniel Schmidt wrote:
> >
> >Charlie Hedlin wrote:
> >>
> >>The module dependencies in the new boot disks that came out about 2
> >weeks
> >>ago seem to be broken.
> >>
> >>Does anyone have a set of driver disks from around March that they
> >could
> >>send me?  I am desperate.
> >>
> >There are newer image files on the ftp-server from 2000-04-26; i have
> >downloaded them already and will test them during next 3 days.
> >
> O.K., i tested those images. Now it is worser than before:
> Kernel is now 2.2.15... more module dependencies do not fit.
>
> So, does anyone knows where to get archived images from march?
>
> Daniel

I'm not sure it's as far back as March, but we cut ourselves a CD so we'd
have a local image.  Sometime after that, I fetched another local image
around April 11th.  If either of those have better images you're welcome
to them.  (I'll post a URL for you as soon as I have those parts up on
my personal website)

Heather Stern  . | .  starshine.org * Starshine (personal account)
  star at:   --->*<---    lasfs.org * Los Angeles Science Fantasy Society
               ' | `    tuxtops.com * Laptops with Linux!